Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest in the Industry
Our team of professionals at SERVPRO of North Central Austin is always ready to assist our community after water loss, unexpected fires, mold infestation, flooding and storm damage. We available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with our emergency restoration services. We understand that property damage happens when you least expect it; and that's why SERVPRO is willing to help you when you need it most, even on holidays. Our team is trained to restore, repair and remove damaged material from residential or commercial properties.
When you need last minute water or fire remediation or restoration, call your local SERVPRO team! We're here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 579-0189
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Central Austin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.