Do you have water damage from clean water?
1. Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
2. Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
3. Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
1. Enter rooms with standing water where electrical shock hazards may exist.
2. Enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers or electrical equipment are to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.
3. Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.